Tuesday, April 1, 2014

Here are some of my All Star students who won awards this Trimester!
Congratulations to all!




Tuesday, April 1st

Happy April Fool's Day!  Do I dare say that?  Well, it was an interesting day to say the least.  I find it fascinating that kids think they are tricking me.  It is very humorous!  Today started out with the old dollar on a string trick.  That was cute!  Then I got a lovely note from a parent saying her daughter was going to be home schooled.  When I opened the card, it read APRIL FOOLS!!  My students then put a rubber rat in the guinea pigs cage!  That was funny and original.  We kept it there for the day.  Numerous other things happened as well, whoopie cushion, fake bleeding , silly string and the prank they found most fun, changing of the seats.  They really thought I didn't notice.....hahaha!
As long as no one got hurt and nothing was broken or ruined, it was all good!

We also had a very special visitor for the day, Flat Stanley. 
I found it interesting that some of my students had never heard of him before.  I will be bringing in the books for them.  It is a little young for them, but oh well! 
This Flat Stanley came to Maddie from her cousin and she brought him in for the day.  He came all the way from Nanacoke, Pa.  He enjoyed his day.  And to Maddie's cousin, thanks for sharing him with our class.  Here are some pictures of Flat Stanley around our classroom. 




Flat Stanley visits with Tom and Jerry



Flat Stanley wants to take a guess at the estimation jar.
He must LoVe gumballs!

Looking spiffy!

Thanks for the visit Flat Stanley!
Come again!


2 comments:

  1. Hi Mrs. Feist it's Cat and what movie do you think we should see and when would be a good time to see it? Let me know at school. See you tomorrow. Bye!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. HI MRS.FEIST! IT IS ADY HERE. I LOVE THE ADORABLE VURTUAL PET GUINA PIG,BUT WHO NAMED IT GUS?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?

    ReplyDelete