Friday, March 28, 2014

Happy Friday everyone!!    3/28/2014. :-))

FYI...... For all my friends that are waiting patiently for the Boot Scoot video to be posted, I'm trying to get it posted but I keep running into an error.  I don't know why it's not taking, but I'll keep working on it.  

So, it's finally Friday.  We had a good week.  Mr. Bones has visited our class.  He's just hanging out now.  I will have to post a picture of him.  We are learning about skeletal and muscular systems, so he is a good visual for my 3rd graders.  We played the Place Marathon Race game in Math today.  It was a lot of fun.  I did get it off Pinterest, but here is the link.  It's a great review game for place value.  They enjoyed it.  
www.gingersnapstreatsforteachers.blogspot.com


Well, have a great weekend.  I'm off the NYC to see a show.  Busy weekend ahead.  How many more weeks until Easter????

No comments:

Post a Comment