Tuesday, October 8, 2013


Tuesday, October 8, 2013

Happy almost "hump day"!!  I just want to share one of the ideas I facilitated in my classroom this year, the "We Love Compliments" chain.  This paper chain hangs from the ceiling.  Each time my class gets a compliment from another teacher or parent, complimenting them on their work habits, or manners, etc, they earn a link in the chain.  When the chain reaches the floor, we have a classroom treat!  Haven't decided what that would be yet.  They definitely work for these compliments!  

BTW.....above is Aidan and Aidan, (yup) holding Tom and Jerry.  They love to eat parsley, Tom and Jerry that is, not the Aidans!



I have been waiting since August to make this door!  I
loved it the first time I saw it on Pinterest!  How cute is it??  What a great Halloween decoration for the classroom door.  I used toilet paper and just started taping.  I think if I did this next year, I would use crepe paper, or a better toilet paper, (not school brand), or possibly cut in strips a white plastic table cover from  the $$ store.    The kids love it!  They are even trying to come up with a name for the door!




1 comment:

  1. Hi Mrs. Feist! I'm exited to be holding the gunia pigs on Tuesday! Molly and I have agreed that Molly is going to hold Jerry and I'm going to hold Tom . I hope Tom does not run away like Jerry does most of the time! I can't wait because trunk or treat is tommarow. hope you have a great weekend! Mady dixon1 your 3b student

    ReplyDelete