Thursday, March 6, 2014


                                                  
                                            Thursday, March 6, 2014





While working on our measurement unit, we decided to make Gallon Man to get a real understanding of measurements up to a Gallon.  

I gave them all the necessary parts to "gallon man" to color, cut out and put together.  They were also allowed to decorate their man, or woman, any way they wanted to.    I got some pretty unique gallon men.  etc,  Batman and Robin
These were cute!  They were able to bring them home as a reminder of capacity containers.  


   

I want to give credit where credit is due, but frankly, I have done this for the past several years and I am not sure where it came from.  You can probably look online under 'Gallon Man"




3 comments:

  1. Your site has definitely provided me personally with just the info that I actually required.
    I currently have been doing study about this topic for
    quite a while, and it has taken a long while to find a weblog that delivers all of the facts i want.
    We look forward to reading even more sites authored by you down the road, and definitely will look here initially the next time I just currently have another research project.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Upon reflection, I felt like your article was relevant and timely, either) and living
    free, living life in full appreciation of the randomness and patterns of nature, keeps people feeling grounded.
    Thinking about key memes is likewise an experience of a different order that can aid us
    know ourselves.

    ReplyDelete
  3. First, many thanks for the information, and your point of view.
    I can enjoy this blog and specifically this article. At this
    stage, Personally i think I fritter away far too enough time
    via the internet, analyzing rubbish, mainly. This was a refreshing change from what I've known. Nonetheless,
    I think that reading other's good ideas is a valuable investiture of at least a few of my weekly measure of amount of time
    in my schedule. It's the same as sifting through the junk heap to obtain the gold.
    Or simply, whatever analogy performs best for you.
    Still, sitting in front of the laptop is probably as bad for you as tobacco and fried chips.

    ReplyDelete