Tuesday, August 26, 2014

August 26, 2014


WoW!!!! One week of summer left!  YIKES!!!!!  I cannot believe it!!  I'm sad and so excited at the same time.  I always look forward to starting a new year with a fresh new batch of students and a rejuvenated outlook.  I will miss my friends from last year, so if you are reading this, I miss you but will see you again....soon!!   :-))

Sad news ALERT........ Jerry passed away over the summer.  :-(  My family was very sad.  We will all miss him.  Tom is sad too.  Tom will be coming back to school alone.  He is ready to make new friends and to get out of his cage to be held by some new people.  

I can't wait until you see your new classroom.  We will have so much fun learning in 3rd grade this year.  Enjoy this last week of summer!    I might give you a peek of some of the things in our classroom, so keep checking back!

See you on September 3rd!!


6 comments:

  1. Hi Mrs. Feist 3rd grade is so fun!! Andrew R.


    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Andrew!! Im so glad you got on and I'm glad you are liking 3rd grade. See you tomorrow!

    ReplyDelete
  3. We will have a good school year
    Jack

    ReplyDelete
  4. Tomorrow I am bringing the yoga ball.
    Andrew.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Mrs. Feist I am having a great and fun time in third grade! Cassidy M.

    ReplyDelete