Tuesday, September 24, 2013

 Tuesday, September 24, 2013

I have to say, today went by pretty fast~~~~~  Lucky me!  It doesn't get any better then to start the day with gym.  They love it!  Me, not so much, they come back really sweaty :-( Any~whoo, we had some fun in math today.  We completed a lesson on comparing numbers.  They know the crocodile trick when comparing, but I wanted to introduce them to the Pac-man way.  They had fun with this.  As you know Ms. Pac-man chomps along a dotted line, so I had my student make Ms. or Mr. Pac-mans themselves in their copybooks.  They could make and decorate them anyway they wanted. When they were finished, they had to come up with two 4 or 5 digit numbers to compare.  Here's what they did.  :-))  Happy Tuesday!!
Look how darn cute this is!


Working hard...

















Who could this be???

It was a tough decision on how to make their Pac-man.  A lot of time and thought was put into these.  :-)

22 comments:

  1. Hi Mrs. Feist! This is Barbie. Hershey is so cute! I love your blog. PacMan was fun to do today.

    ReplyDelete
  2. it is alexa i love the pictures

    ReplyDelete
  3. I know who that kid is! It's Sean!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are funny! Of course I knew who it was! I was just being silly! ;-0

      Delete
  4. Hi Mrs. Feist! This is Aidan Naughton. Did Hershey ever have puppies? ps I like your blog.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hershey never did have puppies. We did not want her to have puppies, but we do know her parents. One Hershey is EnoUgH!!

      Delete
  5. Hi Mrs.Feist nice blog.
    See you tomorrow at school. ps this is Chris

    ReplyDelete
  6. hay mrs. feist its Isabella hennessy. I love your blog ps how did you make this page.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lots of hard work and mistakes and do overs, and do overs, and do overs!!

      Delete
  7. Thanks everyone!! You made my night! I'm so glad you like the blog. There will be more pictures of each and everyone of you soon! Keep watching and commenting! See you tomorrow!

    ReplyDelete
  8. hey mrs feist its Isabella I wiil bring the a corns tommrow. it must of been hard to make the blog.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi mrs fiest this is colleen Murtagh I remember doing all this stuff I miss third grade ps tell pat I said hi xoxoxo xoxoxo colleen

    ReplyDelete
  10. nice pictures see you tomorrow it roisin.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi Mrs.Feist, are you going to let us hold Tom and Jerry? PS I like your dog! This is Rachel :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. hay mrs. feist it is izzy I meen Isabella I love the blog I can not wait to hold tom tomorrow!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. I love it . it is AWESOME! Ben

    ReplyDelete
  14. hey Mrs Feist I love your blog. Ps where do you get the guinea pig

    ReplyDelete
  15. Hey Mrs. Feist this is colin I love your blog.Ps where do you get the guinea pig?


























































    ?





    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi guys! I am so glad you like my blog. You are the reason I have it. Tom and Jerry came from Pet Smart. They are brothers! They like being in the classroom with everyone just as much as you like having them there.

      Delete