Monday, February 3, 2014



 First things first,  Whoo-hoo!!!  Thank you!  I just hit 10,000 views!  I hope to double that this year!  Good luck to me!
Just looking out my sun room door to the backyard





Monday, February 3rd

Honestly, enough is enough!  I thought we would be going to school today.  We are starting February the same way we started December AND January!!  Oh well, Happy SnOw DaY to my favorite peeps!!  Enjoy!

This is a view down the street

aww, here's poor Jacob shoveling because the snow is too wet for the snow blower.   Sorry buddy!







3 comments:

  1. hi Mrs. Feist its mady. just saying hi and thank you for letting me get my math workbook of I would of had to stay in for resess and do it then! so thank you again


    Feb. 25,2014

    ReplyDelete
  2. adorable ginia pig SOOOO CUTE!!!!!!!!!!

    mady d

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Mrs.Feist it's Molly I wanted to say NO MORE SNOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete