Wednesday, January 29, 2014

Wednesday, January 28th

Check this out!!  We had soo much fun in Math class today, these guys didn't want to stop.  Instead of the humdrum of writing practice problems in our copybook, I gave each student a plastic plate and dry erase marker
 I gave them the problem verbally, they wrote it on the plate with the answer and then held it up.
It gave me an opportunity to check everyones work at once.


They had to have good listening skills because some of the problems were multi-step.
 Something so simple made Math class so much better today!!



FYI~~~I bought the plates and markers at Walmart.  I have erasers to go with but a tissue also works.  I have found that a pom pom also works.  I attached these to some of the dry erase markers with hot glue.  This way they have everything in one place.  

Chris and Aidan get to hold Tom and Jerry

No comments:

Post a Comment