Sunday, January 12, 2014

 Friday, January 10th

Finally, Happy New Year to you!  I can't believe that I am writing this and it is already the middle of J A N U A R Y !!  This year is flyyyyyinggggg by!  this is just a simple reminder to me of all the things I still have to get accomplished.



 My goal for this year with school in mind is to give my blogging skills a little challenge.  I want to be able to add things to my blog so other teachers can use them.   Not just pictures but documents.  Its going to be a challenge cause I haven't figured it out yet.  But, It will get done!!!

 Well, we got the year off to an interesting start.  They came back to school for one day, then BAM, snow day of Friday!  Sure, they loved it!!  Monday we came back to school with a vengence.  Teachers were ready to get something done.  And I have to say, I did.  We had a very productive week.  It was a good, solid teaching week.  We ended our week with our lab of course.  It was EleCtriFyinG in the lab as we learned about simple circuits.  They enjoyed it and I'm sure some simple circuits were made at home this weekend.  Now thats a good lesson when they go home and repeat the lab!  Here are some of my students working hard in the lab.....










2 comments:

  1. This- is Barbie the battery was fun!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. hi this is ben AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete