Saturday, June 1, 2013

May 31, 2013

 OMG!  I can't believe I am writing JuNe!! This year flew by~~~  I do love this time of year, things are hectic, but everything just seems to come together and then POOF!!!, its over!  I have things I wanted to post, but had to wait.  My kids are seen here in these pictures making their mother's day gifts.  I can't tell you how many compliments I got on them!  The moms  were emailing me that Sunday morning to tell me how they loved their gift!  The kids really enjoyed making them.  It was easy enough and fun!  Their mission was to find out their moms shoe size.  Then my grade partner and I went and bought all the flip flops.  We bought bags of water balloons.  They tied as many water balloons as they wanted on the shoe.  They also got to choose the color they wanted to make them.  Cute, huh?






No comments:

Post a Comment