Monday, September 23, 2013


 Monday, September 23rd

We did some exciting things in the Feisty Classroom last week that I just wanted to share!
Since we are working on States of Matter, I had them make a flip folder showing what the different states look like.  We used fruit loops and the students loved it!  Of course I had to give extra so they could eat some, that I'm sure, was the highlight of the activity!!
First, I had them fold the construction paper long ways.  I then had them measure 4 inches across so the could make a cut.  Then another cut at the next 4 inches.  So there were 3 boxes that lifted.  Underneath the fold of paper, they had to write what the characteristics of each state was.  On the top of the fold, they glued the fruit loops in the pattern that they choose.  The came out cute and I hung them on a clothes line across the side of our classroom. 







3 comments:

  1. Hey cool pictures! 3A rocks! This is Cait

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Mrs. Feist. This is Aidan. Cool blog!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You do RoCk!! Enjoy your weekend!!

    ReplyDelete