Friday, May 10, 2013

Our little hungry hippo!

He came by to say "HI"!





The creepy shark tunnel

My group surfing


I'm wondering if they will ever finish these.....

Philly in the background

oh Mr. M....... 




SMM third grade


SMM silly third grade

T Bo...??

What a great day we had!




They could not believe this was from a real shark


We love penguins!
Friday, May 10th

We had a wonderful time on our field trip today to the Adventure Aquarium!  The weather was beautiful, the company good and just great all around.  After a late start, we got to the aquarium and went into the learning classroom for a lesson on animal habitats.  This was good!  The instructor was fun and knew how to relate to the kids.  They had a ball here and asked really interesting questions.  After that, we toured the aquarium at our own pace.  I think the highlights for everyone were the shark tunnel, the gift shop and the hippos!  We were lucky enough to have lunch outside by the water.  It was wonderful!!  Here some pictures.  I will upload more as I get them.


3 comments:

  1. Dear Mrs.Feist,

    I loved the hippos even though they smell.THANKS FOR THE FIELD TRIP IT WAS AWSOME....YOU AND MRS.MENOLD ROCK.

    LOVE,
    CAROLINE BELL

    ReplyDelete
  2. We loved going to! It was a lot of fun with this class. 3rd grade rocks!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I WISH I WAS THERE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    I AM SO UPSET!!!




    SOFIA

    ReplyDelete