Friday, February 8, 2013








Friday, February 8, 2013

Wow!  This week was loooonnnggg!  Did I mention it was long!  There is so much activity going on in my classroom that I am ready to burst.  I really need this weekend to re group myself.  I am going to be posting a lot of pictures.  I am trying to document all of the "fun" things that we do!

Well, we finished up our unit on Electricity.  Luckily, we have a father of a student that recently worked for PECO Electric and still has connections.   He was nice enough to put together a demonstration for students on electrical safety.  It was a lot of fun!...and informative.  Although it was fun, I think the highlight was all the goodies that they brought the students.  Thanks to those 2 dads for making our morning!  ps.  Thanks also to the students who asked some REALLY great questions!

1 comment: